lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2021

My Pets


To be honest, I haven't had a pet since I was little. When I was a child, I had a dog named Pelusa. It was a dog of the “quilterry” breed (a mixture of quilter and fox terry), white with black spots. Pelusa had puppies on several occasions and I and my brothers had a lot of fun with her adventures.


Later, my son Fernando had a hamster which was called "Chantaro", he lived freely in the house, since he did not like being in his cage. We lived through many funny stories, until he tragically died in the washing machine ... (sad story).


Currently, in my house there are two rabbits. One belongs to my son Martín, and it is a large white rabbit with different colored eyes called "Pingui". The other rabbit belongs to my daughter Victoria and is black and is called "Luna". Both rabbits are very funny and like to play with a ball. One of the biggest problems with them is that they bite everything and break a lot of things in the house. It is very funny to see that they behave differently from a rabbit and already behave as if they were dogs ... When you go out to look at them, they reach their feet moving their tails to be caressed. It's really very funny ...



1 comentario:

POST 7... The last...

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME This post may seem like a story, but it is reality. In 1997, at the age of 17, I was a first-year Biochemistry...