miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2021

POST 4

Childhood Series

Today I am going to comment on those cartoons that marked my childhood, and not just my childhood, since there are those that caught my attention a little older. I start by clarifying some things that will make it easier to understand the context. Today I am 42 years old and the cartoons that I will tell you maybe you do not know, besides that I lived in a town where I could only watch 2 television channels (C13 and TVN) ...


When I was little with my friends we would meet in the afternoons to watch a great series called ROBOTECH and we all dreamed of piloting one of those fantastic ships. Being a little older, I was able to see a great Japanese animation series and with an extraordinary soundtrack called Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) that showed me a good history of ancient Japan ... Continuing with animation, Slam Dunk became one of the more entertaining series and that after 101 chapters I can still enjoy.


I could not forget one of the best series that I have been able to enjoy from beginning to end. Some will agree with me and some will not. DRAGON BALL Z is undoubtedly the best series I have seen ...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 7... The last...

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME This post may seem like a story, but it is reality. In 1997, at the age of 17, I was a first-year Biochemistry...