martes, 4 de enero de 2022

POST 5

My future job

When I was a child, I always wondered ... What would be the job that I would do when I grew up? To be honest, this question did not have a very clear answer, but if I can say that when I was older, I wanted to be a scientist ...

When I was a kid, I always saw those cartoons where a mad scientist appeared, with his white apron and his big mustache, with his gray hair in the Albert Einstein style. This was the classic prototype of the scientist he wanted to be. Then when I was a little older, there was a great movie that I think deeply affected me. The movie was called "Outbreak" and it was at this point that I discovered what I wanted to do. Working in a high security laboratory (Biosafety Laboratory level 4), with the most lethal viruses in the world and with those famous “Teletubies” suits ... It is something that I have had to rethink, since I think about my family and I would not like to leave them alone because some careless person forgot to close the door ... JAJAJAJAJA ...

I always liked this world very much and I have prepared and specialized in some related topics. I am a Biochemist by profession and I am currently finishing my degree in Chemistry and Pharmacy, I also have studies in Cell and Molecular Biology, and other studies in Virology, which allow me to have the basis to understand this world. I do not lose hope that one day I will meet one of these laboratories ...


 

4 comentarios:

  1. wow you really have a lot of knowledge !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 262 words. Check on summarising skills.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Biohazards are an adrenalin science topic, a great idea to learn about.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 7... The last...

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME This post may seem like a story, but it is reality. In 1997, at the age of 17, I was a first-year Biochemistry...