domingo, 16 de enero de 2022

POST 6

 Time travel to the future

To be honest, for me it is much more interesting to travel to the past like Marty McFly in "Back to the future"... and as they say, "All past times were better". But we have a one-way arrow and today we will travel to the future.

I would like to look at Chile in about 30 years. Travel through time to the year 2052 and thus be able to see my children happy and with their goals fulfilled, see what their lives are like with their families and see if my role as a father was good. I would like to know what memories you have of me and my wife. My son Fernando would be 47 years old, my son Martín would be 42 and my little Victoria would be 34 years old. It would be beautiful to be able to travel through time and observe them as they are.

After observing and enjoying them for a few moments, I would return to my time, because I would like to be able to see how they walk along that path that led them to that future. I would like to live those moments by their side and be able to guide them on that path. I know you would be very proud of them.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 7... The last...

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME This post may seem like a story, but it is reality. In 1997, at the age of 17, I was a first-year Biochemistry...